Pet Friendly Rooms and Policy
The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center™ accepts small, well-mannered pets with required inoculations on a limited basis to be blocked in dedicated pet friendly standard rooms by advance reservations only. Service Animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted. A per day pet fee per is required for each pet and owners must agree to the following conditions and guidelines:
- When reservation is made, guest must disclose their pet accommodation needs. Please contact Hotel directly for fee information. Pet-friendly rooms are limited and will be accepted by advance reservations only. There will be limited availability during holidays, conventions, and special events; please check ahead for availability.
- Hotel requires that all guests with pets sign Hotel Pet Policy Form upon check-in.
- Small pets will be limited to dogs with a maximum weight of 20 pounds with required inoculations.
- Pets must be fully trained, leashed, appropriately restrained and under the control of their owner at all times. Pets are not allowed in Building 1, suites, meeting and convention rooms, breakfast room and all common, lobby and pool areas of the hotel.
- Pets must not be left unattended unless contained in a kennel for short periods of time.
- Housekeeping services will not be provided if your pet is in the room for the safety of your pet and our staff. Guest must contact the front desk to schedule a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property in designated grassy walking areas.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Hotel reserves the right to require relocation room changes or removal of animals from the premises if it is determined the animal is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other hotel guests.
- Hotel reserves the right to require the guest to pay for any damage to hotel goods or property and/or personal injuries resulting or caused by their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- There will be a $100 non–refundable charge for any guest with a pet that was not registered in advance.
Veterinarians/Licensed Pet Resorts
- Animal Care Clinic (417-3347-7696), 215 S. Second St., Branson;
- Branson Veterinary Hospital (417-337-9777) 220 Branson Hills Pkwy, Suite C, Branson;
- Branson Pet Resort (417-335-6045);
- Camp Little Paws (417-335- 6800);