Branson is a family-friendly vacation destination that lets you and your children have the best time without busting your budget, and The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center™ has four (4) family rooms that are ideal when traveling with children.
These two-room family rooms feature:
- two bedrooms (one room with a king bed with a closing privacy door and one room with two queen beds)
- separate and private bathrooms
- a remote-controlled television in each room
- a microwave and mini refrigerator.
Three of our family suites feature a balcony.
Planning a day trip? The hotel is located within minutes of miniature golf, go-karts, laser tag, bumper boats, amusement and water theme parks as well as other activities and attractions.
Tired after a full day out or just want to stay in? We have two indoor pools and hot tubs, a game room, and picnic areas.
So whether you venture out or decide to stay and play at the Stone Castle, you'll have plenty of options to enjoy.
Hotel Tips for Families:
- Security Locks—after check-in, teach how to operate the security locks
- No access—assign a family access code word so no one opens the door to a stranger
- Night lights—it may be helpful to bring a night light from home
- First Aid kit—kits should include a thermometer, band-aids, antibiotic ointment, insect repellent, and sunscreen
- Snacks—bring your own snacks or bring lots of quarters for our vending machines
- Electronics—establish a hot spot for all game gadgets so they can be easily found