You may want to bring your own Robin Hood as you travel through the forest to a medieval encampment complete with jesters, musicians, and fire eaters! Sherwood Forest features a pillow-top king bed and Jacuzzi. The room allows for a connection door to an adjacent double queen room if traveling with family.
- Private balcony
- Large jetted tub
- Vanity sink outside bathroom
- King pillow top mattress
- Refrigerator and microwave
- 32’ flat screen TV
- Complimentary WIFI
- Coffee maker/ Iron and ironing board
- This room has a standard bathtub and shower in addition to the jetted tub
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet included
Sherwood Forest --A Royal Forest in Nottinghamshire, England, that is famous through its historical association with the legend of Robin Hood. Sherwood Forest is home to the famous Major Oak, which, according to local folklore, was Robin Hood's principal hideout. The oak tree is between 800 and 1,000 years old and, since the Victorian era, its massive limbs have been partially supported by an elaborate system of scaffolding.