November 1st is the day in Branson, MO, where it is socially acceptable to wear festive sweaters, sing holiday jingles, and, most importantly, greet those you meet with ‘Merry Christmas.’
Holiday to-do List:
- See the Magic- All is calm and bright under the stars each evening as the snow magically appears at the Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center.
- Hear the Magic – Watch the stars during an Ozark Mountain Christmas as the Branson shows change decorations, costumes, and music over the
- Shop the Magic – Visit one of Branson’s many shopping areas decked out in their full Christmas regalia.
- Feel the Magic – Drive past the Christmas lights, count the Christmas trees, then savor sweet dreams in a castle.
What is an Ozark Mountain Christmas? It’s like living in a Christmas carol. The lights are bright, the bells are ringing, holiday smells and tastes that take transport you back in time, the choirs sing praise, and joy and comfort fill your soul.
Leave the real world and stress behind and visit us at the Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center this holiday season.
Holiday Package Includes:
PACKAGE PRICE $139
- Two admission tickets to any of the following shows or attractions.
- Hot Breakfast Buffet
- One night in the castle!
Venues to choose from:
- The Haygoods
- The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show
- Clay Cooper’s Christmas Express
- The Duttons
- Branson Famous Baldknobbers
- The Legends in Concert
- The Titanic Museum Attraction
- The Track Family Fun Parks
- Beyond the Lens!
$139 tax inclusive
*Packages limited to availability
*This is NOT a timeshare… just good people sharing good deals.