The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our guests and employees and we continue this commitment during the current reopening phase. Guidelines and procedures will evolve based on recommendations of public health authorities and in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. Enhanced cleaning practices and the protocol implemented to further strengthen our existing rigorous sanitation and disinfection guidelines and provide our guests and employees peace of mind and confidence in the cleanliness and safety of the hotel include:
- All hotel employees receive COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation training as recommended by the CDC and continue to engage in frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers with an alcohol-based product have been placed in key guest contact areas.
- Some items that may be easily contaminated have been removed from the guest rooms and from the lobbies (pencils, note pads, phone books, guest directories, etc).
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals with increased frequency throughout the day (vending machines, elevators, door handles, etc.)
- Common areas are clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing.
- All room keys are disinfected and presented safely upon check-in.
- Express check-out process available and recommended to minimize contact.
- Breakfast will be served cafeteria-style with tables arranged to allow physical distancing.